Date(s) - December 9 - 2017 until December 10 - 2017
9:45 am - 4:00 pm
Wrestling with inner judgements takes immense energy and can isolate us from each other and from an empathic connection with ourselves. Guilt, shame and depression come to us all, over a lifetime, and create an interior pain which can paralyse. They seep into our unconscious and affect our relationships with ourselves, our reactions to others and the opportunities we are able to take.
Learning how to liberate ourselves from emotionally draining coping mechanisms shifts us to authentic, life-connected mourning, and a quality of care which allows us to work through depression, accept shame, guilt and perfectionism for the messages they are, and reach healing and growth.
At this Deepening the Foundation training you will:
- Explore the power of inner judgements
- Cultivate the skills of deep self-empathy
- Access coaching to enable you to select the most effective NVC dance floors to support your inner process
- Work with an “inner-jackals dance floor” to better understand the triggers and roots of self-judgement
- Transform “ugly” pain into something sweeter
- Access support to use NVC with powerful and painful emotions such as depression, guilt and shame
- Renew and improve the skills learnt in the Foundation Training
- Share the experiences you’ve had applying NVC in your life
Pre-requisite: Completion of an NVC Foundation Training with a CNVC certified trainer.
Advanced, Intermediate, Organisations, Parenting & Family Events, Trainings & Workshops
Pricing Information: £175 for individuals (negotiable for those prevented from coming by cost) £250 for people for self-employed and those for whom the fee is tax deductible £285/£370 for people paid for by their organisation.
How to Book:
Email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org for a booking form or more information Or text your email to 07986 581952 with a message.
Brownlow House – Excellent economical accommodation available on site
St. Mary’s Road
Oxford, Oxon OX4 1RU