Date(s) - June 24 - 2023 until June 25 - 2023
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Continue to deepen you learning and increase accuracy in this practical process for communicating effectively and compassionately in challenging situations in your home, work and community.
Deepening the Foundation Trainings, consolidate the learning of the Foundation and introduce new skills and techniques for core areas of practice: Conflict, Anger and Empathy. There is a different deepening for each subject.
Preparation: Completion of Foundation Training
- Learn more about the NVC approach to inner and external conflict
- Remain centred when in conflicts with others and learn how to break deadlocks
- Experiment with the “Yes/No” and level two “13 step” NVC “dance” floor spatial maps
- Develop your fluency with requests
- Increase your awareness of systemic contributors to conflict
- Have plenty of practice in using the process with your own conflict situations
- Renew and improve the skills learnt in the Foundation Training
- Begin exploring needs-based mediation
Is a peaceful retreat house with access to beautiful grounds, amazingly close to the centre of Oxford.
High quality, low cost self-catering accommodation (3 single ensuites, 1 double) and free parking is available on site.