Date(s) - December 7 - 2019 until December 8 - 2019
9:45 am - 4:00 pm
Self empathy is the foundation for our ability to empathise with others, and to
sustain a challenging conversation. It also is a powerful way to remain centred,
creative and connected within ourselves, whatever is happening in our life.
At this Deepening the Foundation training you will:
- Renew & improve the skills learnt in the Foundation Training
- Learn more about connecting empathically with yourself and others
- Practise “whole sense” listening
- Learn the Self-Empathy “dance floor”
- Renew and improve the skills learnt on the Foundation Trainings – including self-empathy and connection requests
- Develop your colloquial NVC
- Practise staying connected to yourself during conflict, and when you or others feel hurt, sad or scared
- Discover the healing power of presence
Minimum preparation: Completion of 2 day NVC Foundation Training with a CNVC Certified Trainer.
How to Book:Email Laura at email@example.com for a booking form or more information Or text your email to 07986 581952 with a message.
£195 for individuals (negotiable for those prevented from coming by cost)
£250 for people who are sole traders or voluntary organisations
£295 for people paid for by public sector organisations £380 for private sector organisations
Organiser: Laura Harvey
Phone: 07986 581952
Brownlow House – Excellent economical accommodation available on site
St. Mary’s Road
Oxford, Oxon OX4 1RU