Date(s) - January 18 - 2014 until January 19 - 2014
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Explore a practical process for communicating effectively and compassionately in challenging situations in your home, work and community.
• Presents the foundational concepts and tools of NVC.
• Provides the information and practice needed to start using the tools in daily life
• Uses an experiential style with real life examples
• Is challenging, moving, supportive and fun.
• Like learning a foreign language, full fluency comes gradually, as understanding and practice integrate.
• Build relationships based on compassion and understanding
• Be assertive and resolve conflicts with confidence
• Offer honest feedback without insulting others
• Hear others with empathy, even when they speak in critical ways
• Break patterns of thinking that lead to anger, depression or guilt