Date(s) - November 23 - 2019 until November 24 - 2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Learn a practical process for communicating effectively and compassionately in challenging situations in your home, work and community.
– Present the concepts and tools used in NVC
– Introduce you to the steps of the NVC process for use in expressing yourself, listening to others and connecting compassionately to yourself
– Will give you sufficient information and practice to start using NVC in your daily life
– Are run in an experiential style, working with examples from participants’ lives
– Are challenging, moving, supportive and fun
What are the benefits?
NVC increases our ability to:
– Build relationships based on compassion and understanding.
– Hear others with empathy, even when they are expressing themselves in a crical or hostile manner.
– Make requests in a way that increases the likelihood of getting what we’re looking for.
– Resolve conflicts in ways that increase trust and mutual understanding.
– Break patterns of thinking that lead to anger, guilt, blame and depression.
– Offer feedback and evaluate performance in ways that promote learning and lessen resistance.
– Celebrate what is going well and stand up for what is really important to you.
How to Book
Email Laura at email@example.com for a booking form or more information Or text your email to 07986 581952 with a message.Excellent economical accommodation available on site.