Date(s) - July 21 - 2018 until July 22 - 2018
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
How do you communicate in difficult situations?
- Build relationships based on compassion and understanding
- Be assertive and resolve conflicts with confidence
- Offer honest feedback without insulting others
- Hear others with empathy, even when they speak in critical ways
- Break patterns of thinking that lead to anger, depression or guilt
Learn a practical process for communicating effectively and compassionately in challenging situations in your home, work and community.
- Presents the foundational concepts and tools of NVC.
- Provides the information and practice needed to start using the tools in daily life
- Uses an experiential style with real life examples
- Is challenging, moving, supportive and fun.
- Like learning a foreign language, full fluency comes gradually, as understanding and practice integrate.
Laura Harvey is a certified trainer with the Centre for Nonviolent Communication and offers consultancy in organisations, and training and coaching to individuals and teams. Nonviolent communication is used in more than 30 countries in homes, businesses, health care settings, schools, prisons, charities, social services, counselling and healing work with people of all ages.