Date(s) - June 30 - 2018 until July 1 - 2018
9:45 am - 4:00 pm
The foci of this Deepening will be internal and external conflict.
At this training you will:
• Learn about the NVC approach to resolving inner conflict
• Explore the “Yes/No” dance floor and Stage 2 of the “13 Steps Dance Floor”
• In conflicts with others learn how to remain centred and break deadlocks
• Develop your fluency with requests
• Have plenty of practice in using the process with your own conflict situations
• Renew and improve the skills learnt in the Foundation Training
• Begin exploring needs-based mediation
Intermediary trainings are also responsive to the needs of participants wanting practice at this stage of learning and integrating the process of NVC.
Pre-requisite: Completion of an NVC Foundation Training with a certified trainer.
Pricing Information: £185 for individuals (negotiable for those prevented from coming by cost) £250 for people for self-employed and those for whom the fee is tax deductible £295/£370 for people paid for by their organisation.
How to Book:
Email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org for a booking form or more information Or text your email to 07986 581952 with a message.
Brownlow House – Excellent economical accommodation available on site
St. Mary’s Road
Oxford, Oxon OX4 1RU