Date(s) - October 14 - 2017 until October 15 - 2017
9:45 am - 4:00 pm
At this Deepening the Foundation training you will:
- Learn to express anger fully without blame, attack or threat.
- Explore the NVC Anger “Dance Floor” (a spatial map to support the process)
- Practice receiving anger in ways that allow you to remain centred.
- Have plenty of practice using the process with your own situations
- Better meet needs for safety, respect and understanding when expressing or receiving anger
- Understand what is required to “scream in giraffe”
- Renew and improve the skills learnt in the Foundation Training
- Go further in learning about and using other NVC dance floors
- Share the experiences you’ve had applying NVC in your life
Pre-requisite: Completion of an NVC Foundation Training with a CNVC certified trainer.
Advanced, Intermediate, Organisations, Parenting & Family Events, Trainings & Workshops
Pricing Information: £175 for individuals (negotiable for those prevented from coming by cost) £250 for people for self-employed and those for whom the fee is tax deductible £285/£370 for people paid for by their organisation.
How to Book:
Email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org for a booking form or more information Or text your email to 07986 581952 with a message.
Brownlow House – Excellent economical accommodation available on site
St. Mary’s Road
Oxford, Oxon OX4 1RU