A chance to explore our ability to empathize with ourselves and with the children in our lives, and to better equip ourselves to sustain challenging conversations and interactions while remaining powerfully centered, creative and connected with ourselves.
Build trust and connection. Learn how to shift from a paradigm of demands, rewards and consequences – to a paradigm of self-responsibility, connection, trust, mutual support and interdependence.
- Learn more about the Nonviolent Communication (NVC) approach to respectful connection with young people
- Understand your own needs so you can choose how to respond
- Hear the “Yes” in your child’s “No”
- Explore motivating without the threat of punishment or the promise of reward
- Develop skills to mediate between children to resolve the heart of conflict.